Make a Difference
Who is going to save the Ipswich River from overuse and pollution? People like you — each one doing their part to make a little difference.
See Your Gifts at Work and how your donation makes a difference for the Ipswich River.
When we all work together, it adds up to something meaningful. Here are just a few of the ways you can help ensure the Ipswich River is clean and healthy for future generations!
- Join and Donate. Become a member or financial supporter of the Ipswich River Watershed Association, and add your voice to our chorus.
- Attend one of our events. Sure, we offer canoe trips and other family friendly outdoor activities, but you can also join us to learn how to count fish, buy environmentally friendly products, and more!
- Play Outside. Renew your commitment to a clean and healthy Ipswich River by taking the time to enjoy it. Click here to buy the best Ipswich River Canoe Map.
- Reduce Your Pollution Contribution. Water pollution is everybody’s problem and everybody’s responsibility. Here’s where you can learn how to how to make a difference for cleaner water.
- Save Water, Save Money. The #1 threat to the Ipswich River is overuse — too many people taking water out, not enough of them putting it back. Here’s where you can learn how to make the water you use go further, leaving a little more in the river for the fish, birds, and other animals that live there.
- Subscribe. Whether your prefer the printed word or Facebook updates, Ipswich River Watershed Association offers ways for you to stay in touch and learn about opportunities to protect and enjoy our hometown river.
- Volunteer.If you want to make a bigger difference, you’ve come to the right place. Whatever your special talent, we’ve got a way for you to donate your time to protecting our hometown river. Some of our volunteer programs include: